Salmon Avocado Toast
This is one of my absolute favorite snacks that you can enjoy anytime of the day. This recipe was inspired by me always ordering something similar at my favorite coffee shop but it became a $12 habit when I knew I could make it at home for a fraction of the cost. I pretty much keep all of these ingredients on hand so it's super quick to make whether for breakfast, lunch or linner! Skip the salmon and you still have a ultra loaded avocado toast!
Salmon Avocado Toast Recipe
By Brandi Milloy
- 1 slice crusty bread
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese (jalapeño cream cheese for extra spice)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (if you can't find this, swap with garlic salt)
- 3 pieces of smoked salmon
- 3 ripe cherry or mini heirloom tomatoes
- A few sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 tsp. capers
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat. Butter your bread on one side and place it butter side down on the skillet to get it nice and toasty. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread. Next, place sliced avocado on top. Sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. Top with sliced smoked salmon. Garnish with sliced tomatoes and dill. Sprinkle capers on top and enjoy!